Saturday, February 23, 2008

Something To aDRESS...

Ladies, remember when you were a little girl and your mom wanted you to wear a dress for picture day at school, to church or some other fancy function, and how much you hated it? Well, at least I did. After church every Sunday, the first thing I did when I got into the car was kick off my shoes and pull off my panty hose. I hated the hassle of dressing up and feeling like I had to be prim and proper. Thankfully long gone are the days of uncomfortable dresses. This Spring dresses, especially long ones in fresh sherbets and bright neons will be everywhere. With long, lean silhouettes and topped with a belt or sash, this alternative to jeans or shorts is modern, feminine, flattering and most importantly comfortable. Nothing's easier than throwing on a one piece outfit. A long dress can be worn for day or night depending on the style or how it is accessorized. Strappy sandals can make this look sexier for night. Though if it is an actual floor length dress make sure the shoes keep it an appropriate length. If the heels are too high the unfortunate wearer will look like they are anticipating a monsoon, but if its too long and flats are worn you'll look frumpy. Another bonus: No one will know if you don't shave your legs! ;)
***Check Out My Picks for Fabulous Dresses Further Down the Page!!!***

No comments: