Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Baby is Born!

OH MY GOODNESS! In these wee hours of the morning I compose my first entry in my new blog! I am so excited about this amazing journey I'm sure I'm about to embark upon! (forgive my sappy optimism) My whole life I've loved fashion. Though when the time came to choose a career I knew I had to make a decision. I had to choose between living what I love, or just working to live. It was then I decided I had to find a way to do both. When I made the choice to become a journalist I knew I could incorporate my deep, burning passion for fashion into a career. My dream job would be to work at E!Entertainment Television or Vogue, Glamour or Lucky magazine (whoever happens to come aknockin' first.) Obviously the best way to hone my journalistic skills are by writing and what better way for a young journalist to immediately be published that making it happen herself through the magic of blogging? Now I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything, but when it comes to the pretty, sparkley, new, glossy, bold and different, I can actually lead the conversation instead of just nodding along and looking interested. My goal for this blog is to pass on my fashion know-how by discussing fabulous new trends, models, designers, celebrities, events and much, much more. Stay tuned. I can promise it will be interesting...and most of all FABUOUS!

1 comment:

Kent Flanagan, aka Punster, said...

OK, I have been following your blog and I thought I had posted a comment, but I can't find it. So, let's try again.

Fashion, obviously, is something that you really love since it shows in your writing.

One thing I have noticed is that you haven't been using tags on your posts and you really should. Talk with me about it, if you have any questions, just let me know. - vkf/